- Jordan has just returned from an extensive photographic tour of Washington DC, and the new prints are now available. Please see the Gallery section for all the new photographs. We have also updated the fashion, and portrait galleries with new examples of his work.
- There are now examples of some of Jordan's short film work from his new company CRAIGFILMS at http://www.craigfilms.ca. He has already shot videos for "DeadMau5" and "Will I AM" from the "Black Eyed Peas" and 'RUSH" Check it out! We will also be casting for Fashion videos starting this spring, so models please see booking info for details.
- We are pleased to announce that select prints of Jordan's work are now distributed worldwide by prestigious "CAP&WiNN DEVON" art group! Please follow this link for details.
- Manhatten - New Photographs now open!
October 8-19, 2009
Jordan will be at the gallery for the opening Thursday, October 8, 7:00pm - 9:00pm and will also be present Saturday October 10, 1:00pm-4:00pm - At the Terence Robert Gallery 531 Sussex Drive, Ottawa 613.860.9888
- Date confirmed for Fall Show
Jordan's 3rd fall show at Terence Robert Gallery, 531 Sussex Drive, will be held on Thursday the 8th of October 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm. The theme for this show is "New York City" and Jordan will be in attendance. Everyone is welcome.
- National Gallery of Canada lecture
If you would like to learn more about Jordan's work and techniques, he will be giving his first presentation at the National Gallery of Canada on October 14, and October 15. For more information cal 613-868-1006